* Larder beetle

Our products are 100% natural!

We make sure that no poison / pesticides or other additives that can be used as an insect repellent are added in the dog snacks. These poisonous repellents are harmful to the dog and we absolutely do not want that. Dried dog snacks are attractive for Larder beetles, these beetles are not harmful to the dog, but very annoying for humans. Eggs of Larder beetles are not visible to the eye to see.
we find it very annoying if these eggs are hatching at the customers.

Tip: Do you have a Larder beetle in your package? The solution to this problem is to freeze it for 48 hours (If this is feasible) . After the 48 hours all the insects are dead.